This therapy is for you if:
- You don't like your voice , you don't feel comfortable with it, you find that it doesn't represent who you are
- You have are suffering from great shyness , you have difficulty expressing what you feel and it is blocking you
- You have a handicap or a speech disorder and you want to improve your voice pose and its resonance, your diction
- You have quit smoking , you are going through or have come out of an illness that affects your voice
and makes you lose control
- You are going through a difficult period or a burnout , you no longer have morale , you are trying to find your motivation
and you have need a boost to find your positive vibes back
I can help you tame it!
My dad always told me "Canta che ti passa" ("Sing and it will pass"),
"Let singing be your medicine" or "Singing is life" ...
I am personally convinced of the benefits of singing on every living being.
The voice is our inner resonance ;
it not only relieves anxiety, sadness and calms the mind ,
but it also allows development and integration with others and the world.
The voice is our own instrument, fragile, fabulous and unique.
This allows us first of all to find ourselves , to anchor ourselves to the earth
and find its roots .
Then let go .
For me, singing is a fun way of expressing yourself .
"Everyone can create their own melody , the one that connects them to others and to the earth ..." Laurence Lo Presti
All my voice workshops or singing lessons for children, teens, adults include elements of music therapy and sophrology / reiki.
I also like to offer elements of personal development and positive coaching because they greatly contribute to personal development inside and out!
All of these are more or less pushed based on individual requests or in groups.
Public group lessons:
Courses adapted to people with autism or with any form of speech disorder or disability:
At the Maison des Jeunes "le Hangar" in Andenne (for young people from 14 to 26 years old)
Group 2 every Thursday from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. during school period
(for registration in September 2020, contact the MJ ).
Weekly sessions or one-off voice workshops, on request:
I run individual or group sessions all over Belgium .
At home, in hospitals, centers for disabled people or nursing homes.
Sessions can take place online (individual only!)
Online courses (Skype or Whatsapp):
40 €/h VAT incl.
Classes at the student's home or in an institute :
from 60 €/h VAT incl. depending on the region and the regularity of the lessons (contact me for any price request!)
Decreasing price for group lessons at home or in an institute.
Please note, due to the current Covid situation, my home / institute classes are temporarily suspended.
If my classes interest you, contact me already to reserve your time slot for the resumption!